Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I Will

I will love you till eternity It matters not your fraternity You are like a comet in space There is nothing you cannot trace I will be whatever you make me, I will be there if you need me All you have to do is to be true So I can sturdily come through I will wait for however long it takes, Because you are my truest treasure Your value have no measure And so I am prepared for the stakes I will never fail the test, I will forever be i your nest Just never quench the burning flame For I will love to give you my name I will never forget the day, You walked right into my arms May posterity bless that day And allow us to spread some palms You are everything I have ever wanted! I will give my all to have you! @dzidefodepoet 10/10/18

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Say I Love You

I love you, I swear I do But it is complicated How to get it communicated, So to prove I truly do. I do not know if I am ready If I am ...