Sunday, June 2, 2019

If I Say I Love You

I love you, I swear I do
But it is complicated
How to get it communicated,
So to prove I truly do.
I do not know if I am ready
If I am ready to be needy
Because I know,
Love is deeper than deemed
She is steeper than seemed
And realer than dreamed
Love is not for games,
As she dislikes blames

I love you, if I say I love you,
And I will if I promise I do
In more ways than one,
I will be all what you want
I will be there for you my dear,
To fight for you round the year
You are the reason I will strive,
Every other season to be alive
I will bring you flowers,
And pray for blessed showers
Because you are the best thing,
That ever happened to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Say I Love You

I love you, I swear I do But it is complicated How to get it communicated, So to prove I truly do. I do not know if I am ready If I am ...