Thursday, May 25, 2017

I Can Drive You Crazy

If I want to buy you flowers,
What kind should it be?
Will you love roses
Or should I buy pearls?
I can buy you Lilies
Even if you prefer Safaris

If I want to buy you gift cards,
What will you prefer to read?
Will you love to swim in romance,
Or should I get you something seasonal
I can write you something more beautiful
Something customized for you

If I want to please you,
What will you have me do?
Will you ask more than I can afford,
Or will you simply expect less?
I can drive you crazy and solve your mazes
And if you don't mind, I will be your strength

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Say I Love You

I love you, I swear I do But it is complicated How to get it communicated, So to prove I truly do. I do not know if I am ready If I am ...