Thursday, August 24, 2017

...Your Love is all what Matters...

I love you to the maximum, yes I really do.
But it's not because you have the means to pay,
For whatever as at where and when I will need them,
That swiftly fades away like the wind,
It's not because you have already made a big name,
That appeals to the whole wide world,
Even that too, comes with blames,
And it's not because you were but the only one I could love,
Or I was the only one you ever known,
I do love you because I freely and really do
So there's not much I will be asking from you.
There's only one thing I'll want you to do for me.
And that's to love me back as much as I do love you,
Because if you don't already know,
Your love is all what matters to me.

#verses4love
Simon K. Amu  © 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Say I Love You

I love you, I swear I do But it is complicated How to get it communicated, So to prove I truly do. I do not know if I am ready If I am ...