Monday, April 24, 2017

To A Woman in Love...

Let them call you names,
Let them do it without shame
That's all what they know,
And it's what make them glow.

What you have is the treasure they seek.
So guard your heart against theft.
Love your man for whom he is,
Because that's what he'll always be

Treat him with the respect you can afford.
He might be the best you can ever find
The balance of time respects no man's dictates
So are the chances of the man on a battle field

If he is already made and richly served,
Don't be over things like a bossy missy
Because wealth is just a piece of earth
It wears away fast when the storm comes

If he's in times that are truly bitter,
Get on and take over the fight to the next level
Who knows, it may just be your chance,
To really become the wo behind the man

To love a man is to accept his flaws.
It is to embrace his odds with your grace

@dzidefodepoet
©2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Say I Love You

I love you, I swear I do But it is complicated How to get it communicated, So to prove I truly do. I do not know if I am ready If I am ...