Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Come Back in Blues

Don't you shed another drop.
Please promise me you'll stop.
Stop worrying about the unknown,
It makes you look overgrown.
Trust me, things will soon change.
And you'll be in charge of the stage
Just let your heart be in syncs.
With the things that make you kinks
The things that your heart desires,
Are the things your persona perspires
So love good, as in, exude goods.
And love will come back to you in blues
No matter the miles away she is in space,
She'll find her way for your grace
So wipe the tears from your face
Because your time to love is due.

@dzidefodepoet
©2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Say I Love You

I love you, I swear I do But it is complicated How to get it communicated, So to prove I truly do. I do not know if I am ready If I am ...