Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I am Still an Amateur Lover

I am sorry but I must admit,
That I am not so good at this
Not so good at proving my love
Maybe I am just not smart enough
To make you see how I feel inside,
To please you as you will please
And to be the person you want
I am sorry I don't call very often,
But it's not because I careless
Or because I know you always will
Sorry I don't make you happy,
But it's not because I'm heartless
Or because you don't deserve it
Please do understand me,
That I am still an amateur,
Who's still learning the art of love,
And so so sooner or later,
I will be there to hold you in my arms
To touch you and make you laugh
I will be there to kiss your lips
And show you what true love is.

@Dzidefodepoet
©06/17

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Say I Love You

I love you, I swear I do But it is complicated How to get it communicated, So to prove I truly do. I do not know if I am ready If I am ...