Saturday, April 22, 2017

I Like The Way You...

I like the way you looks at me,
The way you direct your eyes
You make me want to lose myself
They carry me away from me

I like the way you talks to me,
The way you tunes your voice
You take me beyond myself
Your smiles takes me miles

I like the way you don't pretends,
The way you are consistent
You gave me to myself
You are the reason I'd love again

I like the way I love you,
The way I find no space to pretend
You make me believe in myself
Everyday and in more ways than one

I like the way you are imperfect,
At least it tells me you are just human
Your love is a gift in itself
You don't need to prove anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I Say I Love You

I love you, I swear I do But it is complicated How to get it communicated, So to prove I truly do. I do not know if I am ready If I am ...